The runners must register their entries using the platform OriOasis. The Model Event’s registrations must also be made on the same platform using the extra available fields.
If you need any help on the registration process, please contact us by the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other matters please use email@example.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL SPANISH ATHLETES – WITH FEDO LICENSE
To be able to have the correct prices – same as the Portuguese Runners with FPO License – you can’t submit your entries using the “Express Entries”.
To enter correctly, first login into ORIOASIS using the same username and password that you normally use in the FEDO online entry system.
Use this link to do it – http://www.orioasis.pt/oasis/fedo.
During the entry process, Elite runners need to provide their IOF World Ranking ID.
All athletes in those classes need to be registered also in IOF Eventor.
The Male Elite class can be split in two, according to the World Ranking with the first half of the runners in Super Elite Class, only if there will be more than 100 entries.
Information needed for an entry:
– Full name of the participants;
– Birth year;
– Club name;
– IOF World Ranking ID, for elite class runners;
– SPORTIdent Card number (mandatory renting if the runner won’t have one*);
– Entry class for each participant;
– Define the events to participate for each participant (in case of entry only in some day(s)/event(s) please mention which one(s));
– Entries for Open classes can be done until the day of the event.
*SI-Card Rental: 1,00€/Day (for competition and beginners classes, free for open classes). Losing or not returning a rented SI Card implies the payment of 50€.
Note: In open classes, participants may participate individually or in groups.