The runners must register their entries using the platform OriOasis. The registration in the Model Event must also be made on the same platform using one extra available field.
In case of doubts or problems with entries, please contact us by the following e-mail: email@example.com
Any other subject please use firstname.lastname@example.org
To be able to have the correct prices – same as the Portuguese Runners with FPO License – you cannot submit your entries using the “Express Entries”.
To enter correctly, first login into ORIOASIS using the same username and password that you normally use in the FEDO online entry system.
Use this link to do it – http://www.orioasis.pt/oasis/fedo
During the entry process, Elite runners need to provide their IOF World Ranking ID.
All the athletes in those classes need to be registered also in IOF Eventor.
The Male Elite class will be split in two according to World Raking and rules to be published in the meantime.
Information needed for an entry:
– Full name of the participants;
– Birth year;
– Club name;
– IOF World Ranking ID, for elite class runners;
– SPORTIdent Card number (if the participant already has one, otherwise one will have to be rented*);
– Entry class for each participant;
– Define the events to participate for each participant (in case of participation only in some day(s)/event(s) please mention which one(s));
– Entries for Open classes can be done until the day of the event, although conditioned to the availability of maps.
*SI-Card Rental: 1,00€/Day (for competition and beginners classes, free for open classes). Losing or not returning a rented SI Card implies the payment of 50€.
Note: In open classes, participants may participate in groups or alone. However, even in groups, each person pays their entry, once it has its own map and classification.