For the third time in its history, Grupo Desportivo dos Quatro Caminhos organizes the Portugal O’ Meeting.
In 2003 the chosen place was Minho (Paredes de Coura and Viana do Castelo).
As in 2011 the POM 2017 is back to Alentejo where it merges with our event of choice, North Alentejano “O” Meeting.
Three neighbor municipalities with excellent conditions for Tourism and Sports of Nature (Portalegre, Alter do Chão and Crato) join hands and work together to create an unforgettable event.
Portugal “O” Meeting is a foot orienteering event, integrated in IOF’s World Ranking (IOF WRE) and in the Portuguese Orienteering Federation’s Cup, open to people of any age, that may participate in the competition or open classes, individually, or in group.
The Portugal “O” Meeting will be composed by the following events:
• February, 23rd and 24th – Model events;
• February, 25th – Middle distance – Crato (Aldeia da Mata);
• February, 25th – Night Sprint – Alter do Chão;
• February, 26th – Long distance – Crato (Aldeia da Mata);
• February, 26th – PreO – Alter do Chão (Alter Stud Farm);
• February, 27th – Middle distance WRE (NAOM 2017) – Portalegre;
• February, 28th – Long distance – Portalegre
The organization welcomes all participants to the POM 2017.